5 best winter outfits

Posted on: 1.02.2018

As a recent transplant from Los Angeles to San Francisco. The one thing I don't know how to do very well is dress for winter. So I did my research, searched thousands of blogs and here's my top 5 pieces that I have found:

1. LAYERS!

- Try a button up collard shirt underneath a sweater ! Make sure that collar shows through - super cute!





2. Try a hooded sweatshirt under a leather jacket


3. If you have those summer torn jeans of yours - put on some athleasure wear under them. Doubling up the pants, and your warmth. And giving it a little edge.


4. Go buy yourself a pair of thick panty hose - you know, the one's your mom used to wear when she was 15. Top it off with a cute skirt! This way you can still be flirty in the winter and not be freezing.



5. I love this whole look: A light pair of baggy jeans, your fav adidas, and a long brown coat.



0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger