Were you silent or were you silenced?

Posted on: 3.11.2021

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now. 

The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting, how nurturing. 

I feel safe here. 

Connected. Revived. Accepted. 

I've been wondering where you all have been hiding. 

What are we hiding from? 

All I see are fierce, formidable, powerful women. 

Yet we hide. 

I'm glad I found you all. 

May we gather our troops.

Warrior goddesses are in our midst and we are silencing them. 

 How dare we. 

 How mellifluous are the sounds of primal screams to me.

0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger