Dating in 2018 is like....

Posted on: 5.17.2018

Dating in 2018 is like dating the same guy over and over again. Men are just not there yet. They aren't woke. The underlying reasons why it's not working out is because the way we were all socialized. It's possible I am being overly general - but 60 dates later. I think I have a better theory than most.

So, I think the best thing to do is just stop.

Just stop and give yourself time for yourself - for learning more about yourself, loving yourself first, and giving yourself lots of selfcare.

Give yourself more time to hang out with your girlfriends!


0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger