#TRUTH

Posted on: 1.01.2019

So I decided to dedicate my year to #TRUTH, which is essentially your throat chakra - the chakra that allows you to SPEAK with clarity.

There are so many times when I HOLD my tongue and allow for others to judge me, stereotype me, or assume things about me based off an expression I have made. Miscommunication is SO common! I also HOLD my tongue when I experience micro-aggressions & daily injustices, and it's not doing my body any good, and it's not doing anyone else any good either!

So therefore, this entire year, the MOMENT I feel the need to SPEAK - I WILL.

And I hope you do too!

0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger