Feminism Marketplace

Posted on: 9.13.2017

Is anyone over feminine marketplace yet?

I'm a female. I am 100% girl power. But I think it is important for people to respect us monetarily , not just in "theory" . I don't think it is appropriate to use the movement for capitalism, especially if there isn't a particular woman that is profiting from it. Because too often, do I see men succeeding too easily. And I am definitely not a man hater, don't get it twisted. I love men. But I do see the advantages that they have in the work place and in society. It's more important now, to MONETARILY support women. And not just theorize about it.


0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger