My top 5 drug store products under $100

Posted on: 2.03.2018

 So I went to Walgreen's today and stocked up on my fav products. They had a 50% off hair care promo & buy 2 get one free skincare promo! So these are my top 5 drug store products under $100.

The Olay Regenerist Lotion has had some great reviews lately and I had to try. I put some on earlier today and literally noticed immediate results. This never happens!

The Burt Bee's face cleansing cream with soap bark & chamomile is one of my staples - it tingles and feels so fresh. I love using it in the mornings.

The Jamaican Black Castor oil helps clean my scalp so that my hair can grow even longer!

The Strength & Restore smoothie is a styling cream that I use when I wear my hair curly! It keeps it looking moisturized as helps keep my hair from falling out (which is a curly-girl thing ;) ).

      

     


0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger