Rich Boy Part III

Posted on: 2.03.2018

Rich boy called me drunk once.

Isn't that how the story always starts? ;)~

He wanted me to come pick him up and drive his Ferrari home so he didn't crash his car. Damn I should have went.

I had gone to his house once. In the hills of Beverly Hills. Gorgeous, modern, 2 story , 4 bedroom home with open floorplan , high ceiling windows, and a infinity pool - super sexy. I have never slept with him, don't get it twisted. And I don't regret it - I'll tell you why later.

His staircase was clear acrylic and had a fairly large wine fridge. It was the first smart home I had ever been in - it spoke to him as he walked around.  It said "welcome home" when he came in. Super sexy.

He was delicious. He had big lips and big eyes, dark skin and dark hair, not too tall which is perfect for my petite stature. He was sharp. Incredibly intelligent, high minded, well traveled. My type, definitely not for everyone, but I was attracted to him.

I never went to go pick him up but I did call him over and over that night to make sure he made it back home on time. His phone was off.

He called me at 3am sounding very awake. Hmm, I wonder why. I didn't realize it then, but he must have had another girl pick him up and leave by 3AM. So he called me to make it seem like he was alone, but he had sent the girl home.

Honestly, if I were in his position, I would play the game. But I'm part boy in that sense. I never got as hung up on a guy as my friends did, and I am proud of that fact. It's hard to push a guy out of your mind. It takes effort! You have to push yourself to be independent. My magic words were, "you have to". I would cry for a bit, scream internally for a bit, but then the next day - I would get up and go to the gym. That was my portal for breaking off steam. I would go to the gym 5 times a week. It kept my mind busy. And before I knew it, I stopped thinking about him. I ALWAYS stopped thinking about him, that was key.

But after I stopped thinking about him, it's like he could sense it from all those miles away, he would text......

To be continued....








0 comments:

Newsletter Sign Up

Featured Post

Were you silent or were you silenced?

I wrote this poem about a month ago, but it is very relevant to pop culture right now.  The sound of a woman's gathering, how comforting...

annabellalovesss All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger